A ministry of encouragement for those who have suffered separation or divorce.
- Discover joy again, even when the cross of separation is present
- Receive support for your journey
- Claim the graces of your marriage and affirm your identity
- Grow in mercy, love, forgiveness and peace
- Find healing for your wounded heart
- Experience the love of God
Group meets the third Tuesday of every month, 7:00 pm., 328 Kellogg Blvd W, St. Paul.
For more information: 652-291-4438 or email email@example.com .
Survivors Support Group
The Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis is sponsoring a Survivors Support Group for victims/survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic clergy. Independent professionals experienced in working with survivors of sexual abuse will be facilitating this group, which will begin meeting this September.
Those who would benefit from sharing their survival story may call Canvas Health at (651) 291-4497 for more information.
Please pray for victims/survivors of sexual abuse by clergy, as well as for healing in our local Church.