Adorers are often asked, “What do you do during Adoration?”
Here is a list of some of the things adorers do:
- Pray their favorite prayers
- Read/Study the Bible (Bibles are available in the Chapel)
- Pray the Rosary (Rosaries and instructions on how to pray the Rosary are available in the chapel)
- Read one of the books or pamphlets in the chapel
- Sit and reflect on their day, their life and their relationship with Jesus
- Read and study the Catholic Catechism (copies are available in the chapel)
- Pray for someone else’s intention, our church, or our community
- Bring their own religious reading material to read
- Rest in the peace of Jesus, present in the Blessed Sacrament
Adorers are typically in the chapel for one hour each week and that hour often goes by so quickly. Adorers look forward to their next scheduled adoration time and many come more than once a week. If you are interested in adoring, come and visit our Eucharistic Adoration Chapel.
All are welcome to adore the Blessed Sacrament in the San Damiano Adoration Chapel Monday through Friday from 7:00 am until 10:00 pm (Note: a door code is needed after 4:00 pm). If you would like to sign up for an hour or become a substitute Adorer, please complete and submit your contact information below and an Adoration Committee Member will contact you. Thank you and may God bless you. If there are any questions, please call Sandy at 763-789-3246.