The Silent Auction is one of the most anticipated events of Fun Fest weekend! This year we will again have the exciting Buy-It-Now option on some items where you can purchase them on the spot. One room will be the traditional Silent Auction room and the second room will have the Buy-It-Now option. Here’s how you can help:
Your donations are needed!
- Pick an item for your donation (click below see some ideas or come up with one on your own).
- Purchase, pursue or create your donation. We have used a basket theme in the past but feel free to “think outside the basket”. Auction items must be new or vintage.
- Bring your donation along with your completed form (below) to any Mass beginning the weekend of July 9-10 and drop it off at the Fun Fest area in the back of church. You may also drop items off at the Parish Office during the week.
- Since our Auction team has limited time for set-up and preparation, we ask that all items be turned in by Sunday, July 31.
- Be sure to stop by the Auction rooms and bid & buy often!
If you are interested in helping or have any questions, contact
Judy Haeg 612-247-4333,
Barb Hartwick 763-639-0818, Sue Wintz 612-708-2474 or Jan Golden 651-278-2944.
Remember: All proceeds benefit your parish!