Which payment methods are accepted?
Do parishioners receive receipts for their donations?
- WeShare has the ability to accept contributions from checking accounts, savings accounts, debit cards, or major credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express, depending on which options your WeShare administrator chooses to make available.
What if parishioners feel uncomfortable not having something to physically drop into the collection basket?
- Yes, all contributors enrolled with WeShare can elect to receive receipts via e-mail.
Is WeShare safe?
- We provide a printable form that can be put into the collection basket that says, “We lovingly made our donation through WeShare.”
How can I enroll and start donating?
- Yes. WeShare is certified with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards (DSS) as a Level 1 Service Provider. We implement the safest security standards for online transactions.
- Click on the link above for instructions, or call the parish office for more information.